Ready to #RaiseTheBarInHealthCare?
What you'll get:
- You will have access to a 3 Part Webinar based on the book "Wellness Incorporated" It will highlight the 9 steps to a sustainable values-driven business.
- Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion for 3hrs CE (2hrs webinar, 1hr workbook)
- You will receive a workbook
- Additionally, you will receive a 1 hour webinar for creating a purposeful playlist
This 3 Part webinar is available for 30-days after completion.
Drawing on almost 30 years of experience owning and operating an award-winning private healthcare company, one that grew from a single client to thousands, Jennifer Buchanan MTA MBA shares proven ways on how to grow your practice or business so you never stray far from your values and mission. Wellness Incorporated is for all of us — the emerging private practitioner, the established health entrepreneur and the business leader. This asynchronous webinar encourages us to focus a little less on the bottom line and more on the top line – your impact and purpose. No prerequisites are required. Course breakdown: Video (2 hours) and PDF documents for experiential learning (1 hour)
Video Length: 40 minutes
- Speaker introduction
- Entrepreneurship (Risks, Rewards)
- Making Your Next Decision
- Taxes and Accountants
- Creative Business Planning
- Drive Your Dream – Health Entrepreneurs
- Aligning Your Values with Your Services
Video Length: 50 minutes
- Strengthen Your Expertise
- Maximize Your Message
- Follow Through
- Scale for Impact
- Creating Systems that Work
- Equality vs Equity
Video Length 40 minutes:
- One Win Everything Model
- Clear the Path
- Secure Your Health
- Find Your Blisspoint
- Leave a Legacy
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Strengthen your mindset towards your mission, mastery, and money
- Explore practical strategies on how to grow your business while still helping others
- Identify your blisspoint; the intersection of fulfilling purpose (meeting your mission), organizational health (client and staff retention), and recognized good work (excellent customer service).
Cancellation: In the instance that a workshop needs to be cancelled on behalf of the Music Therapy Academy (MTAcademy), a full refund will be issued to all paid registrants. E-mail [email protected] to inquire about refunds. Substitutions are available; a colleague or friend may attend in your place, at no extra cost, or you may switch your registration to another MTAcademy webinar at a later date at no fee.
Wellness Incorporated: Leading a Values-Driven Business is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 2 credits. The Music Therapy Academy (Approved Provider #P-201) maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.